What Do You Want in a Home?
While definitely important, “location, location, location” isn’t the only consideration for your home purchase.
Before you start searching online or in person, make a list of the features you would like to have in a home. They can include, but certainly are not limited to:
- Number of bedrooms and bathrooms
- Open floor plan, multi- or single-story
- Fenced or open yard
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Storage space, number of closets
- Wood flooring or carpetingcon
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool/hot tub
- Multicar garage
Being clear on what you are looking for will help me find that perfect home. You can organize your home search and set how often you get updates HERE.